The value of pension and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Most of our clients like to talk to their adviser at least once a year so they do not miss out on valuable allowances and aren’t unnecessarily impacted by any of the UK Government Budget announcements.
Our clients also value the peace of mind that their investments are being reviewed on a regular basis, in keeping with their financial objectives.
One of our professional advisers will provide the following service at your review meeting;
- Remind you of where you are on your Client Journey
- Provide an up to date valuation of any investment based products
- Show how your existing plans and provisions are progressing towards achieving your objectives.
- Understand how your current circumstances may have changed so that we can ensure you are not adversely affected by any changes that have occurred since we last met.
- Agree through our client proposition the most suitable service level for you.
- Agree with you the next review meeting date.
The stages of your financial life we can help
The review process may involve a number of meetings to ensure the best client outcome. Your adviser will be able to advise you how many meetings will be required once a discovery document has been completed or updated.
Start Your Journey